All customer agree with our terms and conditions when they use any service from mucahost llc
Any term violation can be a cause of your service suspension or any other punishment!
- User agrees to use the service in manner consistent with any and all applicable laws. In the event that this account is not used in accordance with all Applicable Laws including, but not limited to Local, State or Federal Laws, mucahost reserves the right to cooperate with all or any law enforcement agencies.
- User agrees to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network user connects to, including mucahost system.
- Neither mucahost nor its Information Providers are responsible for any damages arising from User's use of mucahost or by User's inability to use mucahost service.
- User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on mucahost through user's account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene or libelous. User's may not host any hardcore adult content or porn websites on our shared, reseller servers. Software intended to facilitate any such violations or infringements may not be stored on mucahost.
- The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by mucahost and will result in termination of the account(s) the investigation determines to have originated or transmitted these types of traffic.
- Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., 20 or more) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic).
- Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 25 users) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
- Engaging in either of the above from a provider other than mucahost and using an account on mucahost as a mail drop for responses, or advertising a web site hosted at mucahost.
- Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and by mucahost.
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one's user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
- mucahost prohibits IRC and associated programs, including psybnc, "bots", etc., scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding threatening, harassing, or obscene content and any proxies which do not require authentication, including open mail proxies, unprotected anonymous web surfing proxies.
- Users whose accounts are terminated for any of the above infractions are also responsible for the cost of labor to cleanup and respond to complaints incurred by mucahost.
Limitation for Shared Hosting Users:
- CPU SPEED = 100%
- Dedicated RAM (PMEM) = 1GB
- Read & write operations limit (IO) = 1024Kbps
- File Download Speed Limit = 1Gbps
- Max Number of Processes (NPROC) = 100
- Entry Process Limit (EP) = 20
- mucahost performs daily or daily and weekly backups on all of our servers to ensure critical files are never lost. Our daily and weekly backups are created for accounts that are under 20GB and 150,000 Inodes.Furthermore, mucahost does not guarantee this feature to any of the clients, and therefore strongly advise the client to regularly perform a backup of their own data, hosted with us. In the unfortunate event that the client has lost their data hosted with mucahost, will use reasonable endeavors to restore the client's data; however mucahost will not be responsible for lost data, time, income or any other resource due to faulty backups or non-existent back-ups or any data loss due to faulty hardware. We highly encourage our customers to have their own separate backups if your website or data is critical to your business or livelihood as no backup method is failsafe therefore we make no warranties.
- The use of more than 145,000 inodes on any cPanel account (single user) may result in automatic warning on cPanel > Stats > inodes. There will be no service interruption at this stage but if no action is taken to reduce the inodes, service interruption may take place once a user reach 150,000 Inodes. Accounts found to be exceeding the 150,000 inode limit will automatically show resource exceeded message and may be suspended if no action is taken to reduce the inode count. Virtual private servers have a server wide limit of 5 million and there are no per cPanel user limits. Resellers have a reseller wide limit of 1 million inodes in addition to the per user limit, however this reseller limit is not something we actively enforce and it will only become an issue if a reseller is causing problems for other resellers on the server. If a resellers inode usage is in between 5 to 10 million inodes we may request the reseller to upgrade to a dedicated server or provide adequate time to resolve the inode usage, if no action is taken by the reseller, account may be suspended. Budget resellers have a per user limit of 75,000 inodes and a 250,000 reseller wide limit of inodes. If this limit is exceeded, we may request the budget reseller to upgrade to a normal reseller plan or provide adequate time to resolve the inode usage, if no action is taken by the budget reseller, account may be suspended. On reseller servers a single cPanel user account space usage should not be larger than 50GB, the related cPanel account may be suspended if no action is taken to reduce the account size.
- Use of the Services to infringe upon another party's intellectual property rights is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. Selling or offering to sell any counterfeit merchandise will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others will be expeditiously removed or access to the material will be disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of this prohibition will be suspended or terminated.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please email email@example.com. For copyright infringement claims, MucaHost follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") notice and takedown procedures.
- You may not use a shared hosting account as a backup/storage device with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Unacceptable material on our servers include without limitation:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- IRCD (irc servers)
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale or distribution of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
Child Pornography Prohibited.
Content that is potentially harmful to minors, as determined in MucaHost's sole discretion, is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to, child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any website found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Other Prohibited Content.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our Terms of Service or this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Unacceptable Resource Usage
You may not:
- Use fifty percent (50%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (30) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than fifteen (15) seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
- Include the URL when using PHP include functions for including a local file. Instead of including 'http://yourdomain.com/include.php', use 'include.php' or '/home/username/public_html/include.php'.
- Force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml) to help reduce usage.
- Use https protocol unless it is necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution